Wouldn’t it be wonderful if you can efficiently manage your business anywhere and spend more time with loved ones? You no longer have to wish for this convenience because it’s already within your reach through a reliable and easy-to-use operating system for your carpet cleaning business. Indeed, working smart is better than working hard.
You do not have to burden yourself by the constant demand of running a business when you install an operating system that you can access anywhere to check on business operation. You can install it on your personal computer, laptop, tablet or mobile phone. What’s more, you can usually try it for free for 15 days up to 30 days with no obligation to purchase if you feel it will not work for you.
When you use a carpet cleaning software, you gain access to versatile tools, some useful features of which are listed below:
- Schedule and dispatch your cleaners. It makes tracking staff and scheduling job orders easy as 1-2-3. It lets you fill in gaps in employee schedules to increase their productivity. You do not have to worry that some employees are not maximizing their time, and you are incurring business losses.
If you have a list of tasks in another folder, you can easily drag and drop them to an employee’s folder, so he/she knows where to go or what to do next. It also allows you to see who’s available in case someone calls in sick or unable to go to work.
It also lists recurring jobs for easy tracking, so you never miss an appointment.
- Conveniently obtain job orders and service requests without going to the office with the use of an online form that customers can fill up. You can check on this regularly and assign and schedule them accordingly.
- Easily communicate with your clients. Know if they were satisfied with the service you’ve provided. Obtain reviews or feedbacks that can boost the popularity of your carpet cleaning business among prospective clients. You may also use the system to send marketing and advertising campaigns about promotions you offer with by sending emails to people listed in your customer base. Some individuals appreciate discounted services and would choose you again if they were satisfied with the work you’ve done.
- Quickly send customers their invoice and give them a convenient way to pay without the need to go to your office personally. Online transactions are much appreciated these days because it saves people a lot of time and gives them more time to spend on important matters.
- Keep track of your clients and their service requests for future reference. You do not have to ask them again regarding the exact service they require if they tell you they need the ‘usual’ job.
You can add notes, photos, maps and other information that are unique to a certain customer. It should also include records of previous quotations and actual fees charged for the work order. And if you need to update their information, you can do it easily and quickly.
So you see, there’s a lot a carpet cleaning software can do for you. You would greatly appreciate the time and convenience it offers once you start using it. You will never want to go back to the old way you do business.